• Class I
• Class II
• Class III
• Class IV
• Class V
• Class VI
• Class VII
• Class VIII
• Class IX
• Class XI
** Parents should mention the correct mobile number/WhatsApp number for further communication with the School.
** The admission link will be active only from 29th April 2023. Kindly make the online application within the specified period.
** You do not need to submit the printout of the submitted online form in the school office. Please keep the payment acknowledgement in your mobile for future reference.
** You must bring the original birth certificate for verification and also a duplicate copy of the Birth Certificate and a recent colour passport size photograph at the time of final admission
** The Admission committee retains every right to reject any incomplete or incorrect forms without consulting the Parent/ Guardian.
** At the time of interview and admission, the candidate’s parents must be present. They are expected to produce the original Birth certificate and related document to ensure the candidate fulfils the requirements. Both parents are to sign the admission form.
** The School management and the admission committee have the right to make decisions regarding the selection and admission of the candidates.
Step 1. Registration.
Step 2. Login & fill in application form.
Step 3. Upload photo, signature and relevant documents.
Step 4. Pay the Application Fee & Submit the application. Upon preliminary selection school will contact the applicant further.
• Online applicants need not sign on the photograph and self attest the documents.
• Fill the form in CAPITAL letters only.
• An incomplete or ineligible application form without photograph, signature and other relevant documents will not be accepted.
• In all matters related to admission, the management's decision is final
Documents to Upload :
(Only JPG/JPEG/PNG photos are accepted, maximum file size 3MB. Please reduce camera resolution as required) .
i) Recent passport size photo of Candidate. (In Portrait Mode/Long Height)
ii) Signature of Candidate (In Landscape Mode/Short Height)
iii) Signature of Parent/Guardian (In Landscape Mode/Short Height)
iv) Birth Certificate
v) Ration Card
vi) Aadhar Card
vii) Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
viii) TC / School Certificate (If Applicable)
ix) Character Certificate (If Applicable)
x) Last Exam Report Card (If Applicable)
Registration for New Applicant
• New applicant is advised to click “Registration (New Applicant)” button.
• Applicant will see “Registration Form”. Applicant need to fill up the required registration details, and then click on register button.
• Applicant will get an OTP via SMS in the registered mobile number. Applicant is required to enter the OTP for verification.
• Applicant’s mobile number and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format can be used for subsequent login
• Now Registered Applicant can login by clicking “Login (Registered Applicant)”and complete the online application form.
• Now Applicant can add “Student Details” and then click on “Save & Next” Button.
• Now Applicant can add “Parent Details” and then click on “Save & Next” Button.
• Now Applicant can upload all “documents” one-by-one and tick the box against “All Documents added and ready to submit” then finally click on “Submit” Button. (Note: Select, Attach each documents and click on “Upload Document”, repeat this process for all documents)
• After that the Applicant will be redirected to the “Dashboard”, from dash board an Applicant can modify added details if required.
• At the bottom of the “Dashboard”, an Applicant requires to click on “Pay Application Fees” button to Pay the Application fee and submit the application to the school. (Applicant can keep a Acknowledgement copy of the submitted application from “Parent's Copy”)